* The Colts (7-1) before play today… would get beat by the Jaguars who were 1-7 before they beat the Colts. UGH!!
* The Cowboys would be a playoff caliber team this year. I personally can’t believe it, but they said it on TV, so it must be true.
* A nice, respectable guy would win the NASCAR championship this year with only 1 win. (Congrats, Matt Kenseth)
* Purdue is in the top 10 in the college football poll! WOO HOO!
* I haven’t blogged about snow yet this fall.
* A member of my family made it into the news media in a positive light (ha ha): My cousin’s wife is in this week’s (Nov. 10) Time magazine on page 71. All right, Dr. Liza!
* I will be working every day until Thanksgiving (woo hoo)!