COORDINATING WARDROBE

This is what happens when Rae says, “Oh, go shop there, they have great clothes!” and you don’t call each other to discuss what you’re wearing to work. LOL.

Rae and I ran into each other before lunch and Rae screams, “this is like a high school nightmare!” Actually, we found this coincidence rather hilarious and decided to commemorate the occasion with a picture.

Even just a few years ago, however, I would have been mortified and ran home to change clothes. Now, this is just another funny moment in my crazy life.

If you can learn to laugh at yourself, even moments like this can bring much laughter.

We even sat by each other at lunch. 🙂

6 Comments Add yours

1. Meg says:

Hysterical! Just goes to show that you both have good taste in clothes.

2. Michelle says:

Oh that’s hilarious! A friend of mine and I did the same thing in 6th grade once. Luckily I don’t remember being too embarrassed since it’s a much bigger deal at that age, lol. I think the two of you look cute! :0)

3. Karie says:

my mama’s are so cute! just don’t get the other one involved….three is too much!

4. Nancy Mon says:

You all are too young to remember The Patty Duke Show…but she played both parts of identical cousins in looks but opposite in personality. The theme song wentBut they’re cousinsm, identical cousins hard to finethey walk alike, talk alike you could lose your mind when cousins are two of a kind….Y’all looked cute together. In the words of Rod Stewart… you wear it well…

5. Dana says:

So, which one’s which???!?!?! Hmm???

6. Kelly Fisher says:

Looks like you took that picture right outside my office….lol