Nancy tagged me in her blog… so I’m going to do my part.
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Random Things About Me:
8. I was on top of the World Trade Center in 1991 during a mission trip to New York.
7. From what I remember, there are 1088 steps to the top of St. Paul’s Cathedral in London. Yes, we counted.
6. I stepped on four bees in one summer because I hate to wear shoes. (In Indiana, there are no fire ants and the grass is nice and soft).
5. I set the living room carpet on fire when I was a kid doing an experiment I’d seen on tv… the one where you write with lemon juice on a piece of paper and hold the paper over the flame to make the “ink” appear. Fortunately my brother was a hero and threw his coat on the flames and threw himself on top of the coat, and the house didn’t burn down.
4. The first cassette tape I ever bought was Asia’s Alpha. I still have a 45 of Dolly Parton’s Coat of Many Colors. I could totally identify. (A 45, for you youngin’s is a tiny record – that’s a black, flat disc with grooves on it – that you played on a record player – which is… nevermind).
3. When I was in high school, I had a big slumber party in the hay loft of my barn. It was a lot of fun!
2. When I was born, my hair was as black as coal.
1. I never really drank coffee until college.