Dana has tagged me for a Book Meme.
Of course one must post the rules:
1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages).
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people.
I have a stack of books by my bed I haven’t read and there’s probably 20 more I haven’t read on my black shelves. I should not buy books until I read through these. (Laughs) Like that will happen!
A book I have read that I keep by my bed is, In a Pit With a Lion on a Snowy Day, by Mark Batterson. On page 123 is a summary of bullet points for Chapter 6 but no paragraphs. So, since I’m already a little off with rules 3 & 4, I’m going to just list the bullet points. They’re all great anyway.
– Small changes and small choices become magnified over time and have major consequences.
– Sometimes taking a calculated risk means giving up something good so you can experience something great.
– One courageous choice may be the only thing between you and your dream becoming a reality.
– The goal of faith is not the elimination of risk.
– A relationship with God is the ultimate win/win relationship because you can never give up more than you get back.
– We won’t regret the mistakes we made as much as the God-ordained opportunities we missed.
– There is nothing passive about following Christ.
I don’t know if I will tag anyone or not… if you hear from me, thou art tagged.
2 thoughts on “”
It’s funny that you chose that book – that is one of the books I considered….ha!Sure do miss you!
There is nothing passive about following Christ.Amen!