Got this off Facebook…
IN YOUR SENIOR YEAR DID YOU…
1. Did you date someone from your school? No
2. Did you marry someone from your high school? No
3. Did you carpool to school?
If by carpooling you mean my brother had the best, nicest and coolest big sister who took him EVERYWHERE, then yes.
4. What kind of car did you have?
1979 Chevy Chevette, 2-door with 4 snow tires on it year-round. My big brother took pity on me and built me GOLD speaker boxes to put in the back and helped me install a cassette radio. The car came with AM radio only.
5. What kind of car do you have now?
1993 Buick Century
6. It’s Friday night…where are you now?
Depends…sometimes I’m out…sometimes I’m in.
7. It is Friday night…where were you then?
Most likely at a sporting event or a dance afterward.
8. What kind of job did you have in high school?
I worked hard in the summers mowing lawns, planting gardens and de-tassling corn so I wouldn’t have to work (other than babysitting or odd jobs) during school.
9. What kind of job do you do now?
Accounts Receivable for the North American branch of a global company.
10. Were you a party animal?
No. I helped sober up the party animals.
11. Were you considered a flirt?
I didn’t know how until I met Shelley. lol
12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
13. Were you a nerd?
Looking back, yeah.
14. Did you get suspended or expelled?
Not even detention. I was a “good” kid.
15. Can you sing the fight song?
16. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)?
Bonnie Shipman was my journalism teacher. She taught me a lot about leadership and responsibility and she believed in me. Jean Hayden taught me that though some things came to me easy, if I worked at it, I could actually get better. Herr Taylor taught me that learning languages could be fun.
17. Where did you sit during lunch?
Wherever we could find a table. Our school cafeteria was not built for the amount of students it had to serve.
18. What was your school’s full name?
Huntington North High School (funny thing is, there wasn’t a Huntington South)
19. When did you graduate? 1987
20. What was your school mascot? Viking
21. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
Let me think about that… uh… NO. Never, never, never.
22. Did you have fun at Prom?
Didn’t go. I was at the funeral home. My grandfather had died that week. My friends did come kidnap me after the viewing and take me to post-prom and I will love them forever for that.
23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with? n/a
24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion?
Not sure. It’s a ways to travel.
25. Do you still talk to people from school?
26. School Colors?
Red and Black