OR… something like that. Here goes:
1.What was the last thing you ate?
mac and cheese with spinach…and while I’ve been typing this, yogurt covered raisins.
2.Where was your profile picture taken?
My grandparent’s house (for blog)
My bathroom (for Facebook). Like my cool shower curtain?
3.Can you play Guitar Hero?
I have not tried. I have issues with hand-eye coordination and the thought of a machine keeping track of all my mistakes and booing and scoring…would frustrate me and that’s not the point of games.
4.Name someone who made you laugh today?
My whole department cracks me up. The Roach Incident provided a very laughter-filled morning. Score: Sassy 1, Roach… 3 or 4 pieces. It’s his fault he came across my desk and flipped me off. It was so ON after that.
5.How late did you stay up last night and why?
about 12:30 AM… When I have a lot on my mind, I have trouble sleeping.
6.If you could move somewhere else, would you?
Yes. I’d love to live in a foreign country. I’d prefer England, but I have a long list of places I’d love to live.
7. Ever been kissed under fireworks?
8. Which of your friends lives closest to you?
Michelle and Garrett
9. Do you believe ex’s can be friends?
Yes, if they are both adults about it.
10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper?
I love it when I can drink it.
11. When was the last time you cried really hard?
12. Who took your profile picture?
Me (for Facebook)
My mother (for blog).
13. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
A bunch of Ultimate Frisbee freaks on Sunday.
14. Was yesterday better than today?
No… thank goodness today was better.
15. Can you live a day without TV?
I have and didn’t kill me.
16. Are you upset about anything?
Frustrated and confused, spent, but not upset.
17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
Yes. It took me a long, long time to say that.
18. Are you a bad influence?
(takes break for hearty laughter) … not really.
19. Night out or night in?
depends… I like nights out as long as I get a break every now and then to veg out by myself.
20. What items could you not go without during the day?
music and pen and paper
21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
my friend Dana’s mom
22. What does the last text message in your inbox say?
“Precisely.” from my friend Sharon
23. How do you feel about your life right now?
I’m in a pretty good place, but I could be better.
24. Do you hate anyone?
No. If you only knew how long it took me to get here…
25. If we were to look in your facebook inbox, what would we find?
good friends and family
26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
Yes, unless yogurt covered raisins are a drug. Then I’d have to go to YCR rehab because I am ADDICTED.
27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
One person…unfortunately I proved him wrong. I know I’m not perfect and what I cherish about my friends is how real we are with each other.
28. What song is stuck in your head?
“How He Loves,” from the new David Crowder CD and “Swim,” by Jack’s Mannequin. Yes, I can get stuck on more than one song at a time.
29. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be?
If I’m honest, I’m busted, so I’ll be honest and mute.
30.Wanna have grandkids before you’re 5O?
I did… but now I’d like to have kids before I’m 50.
31. Name something you have to do tomorrow:
Fall asleep before then.
32. Do you think too much or too little?
I think too much about inconsequential things, and not enough about things that really matter, but I’m working on it.
33. Do you smile a lot?
Yes. Even when I feel like crying… because I’d rather choose smiling than get sucked into crying.