1. A dilapidated, drafty, cold attic can be a warm, inviting palace if you use your imagination… and have a rich neighbor who will buy you whatever your heart desires and delivers it when you’re asleep.
2. The Good Ship Lollipop is indeed a sweet trip, and the calories don’t count when you eat the candy on an airplane.
3. Rich benefactors love little girls with 50-56 golden curls bouncing on their sweet little heads who can sing, dance, and make even the most cold hearted, callous heart melt with her smile.
4. The Queen of England gets whatever she wants.
5. Miss Minchin needs some hormone treatments after the surgery to install her heart.
6. When life gives you lemons, sing about lemonade.
7. The adoptive parent patch is only a song and dance away.
8. Everybody smokes, and it’s okay, it’s just a movie. They’re not really inhaling.
9. Men will turn their whole bachelor world upside down for curls and dimples.
10. Cute little girls on airplanes don’t need to wear safety equipment, especially after they stow away and are flying during the worst storm of 1934.
11. All butlers and maids can sing and dance.
12. You Gotta S-M-I-L-E to be H-A-Double-P-Y.
13. If you eat animal crackers before bed… you’ll walk around like Noah’s ark.
14. You can dance around with the greatest of ease in little wooden shoes. Sounds painful to me.
15. When I grow up… I just might be an artist, or an author writing a famous book … When I grow up.
THE END (AND IT’S A HAPPY ONE)