1. I am an AMAZING multi-tasker. Seriously. I impressed my own socks off today (but I put them right back on because it’s COLD).
2. I still have issues handling stupid even with happy pills, but lives have been saved because of them.
3. I still hate Xfinity, but it’s my only option right now. If my cable box gives me the “not authorized” message for a channel I pay for again though I may have to teach the box a lesson.
4. Running the space heater in the bathroom to warm it up is ok. When the space heater flips on while the hair dryer is on it is not ok.
5. I now know where my breaker box is.
6. “Feliz Navidad” is the only Spanish song gringos know how to sing for Christmas. (Michael Buble Special) He gets one of the best-selling Spanish singers in the world up on stage and they sing… “Feliz Navidad.”
7. I have a black belt in Sassy Kwon Do.
8. I am behind on Advent candle burning.
9. I miss music. I need to sing more.
10. I can produce glowing embers on my stove. Darn that potato, the skillet escapee!